Most nutritionists recommend daily drinking at least 2 liters of water to maintain a normal balance of nutrients and the work of the entire body.
But what are the useful properties of this fluid and why is it so important for us?
In fact, H2O is one of the most important microelements in our body, which performs a huge number of useful functions.
Our body consists of water and at the same time constantly needs it in order to maintain the optimal harmony of all processes and internal organs.
The main reasons for the daily use of water
There are several main reasons why you need to drink water every day.
1. Thermoregulation. In hot weather or when performing physical exercises, the body loses moisture through sweat. Thus, the process of natural cooling of the body occurs.
2. Antidepressant. Water has a unique property to suppress the nervous tension that occurs in the body during stressful situations. Just 1 glass of clean water can lift the mood and normalize the nervous system.
3. Weight loss. If you want to burn fat, you need to consume water. It is a natural metabolic accelerator that will help you quickly and effectively get rid of excess weight at home.
4. Purification of blood vessels. Water helps to clean and strengthen the walls of blood vessels, which normalizes blood pressure, reduces LDL cholesterol and improves the cardiovascular system.
5. Strengthening of the joints. H2O is a natural lubricant for cartilage and joints, so daily use of water can help you cope with the problem.
Please note that exceeding the recommended rate of drinking water can lead to unpleasant consequences – the load on the kidneys and liver, stretching the stomach and so on. Always monitor the use of water to maintain health and maintain an optimal balance of nutrients. Water should be everyday products, without which you can not start the morning. The best way to wake up in the morning is 1 glass of water with a lemon 30 minutes before breakfast. Try it!